Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ringtone Installer

Ringtone Installer

Newbie

While surfing I came across this free Ringtone installer :
"MonkeyBongo Ringtone Installer DJ"
Will somebody please tell me about it, that is whether it is safe to install
it or not?
TIA.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>While surfing I came across this free Ringtone installer :
|>"MonkeyBongo Ringtone Installer DJ"
|>Will somebody please tell me about it, that is whether it is safe to install
|>it or not?

Read the EULA of the site.

--
One New York City cop manages to shoot three fellow officers
while trying to gun down an attacking pit bull.