Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > No wonder!!!

No wonder!!!

philo

Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
that's the day God is sleeping !

"On the seventh day He rested" you know.

ogslotu

So........ Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 then?
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
> most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
> that's the day God is sleeping !
>
> "On the seventh day He rested" you know.

Toolman Tim

philo wrote:
> Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
> most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
> that's the day God is sleeping !
>
> "On the seventh day He rested" you know.

Oh - now THAT was funny <g>

Kind of like calling my office for customer service on the weekend. "Sorry,
Charlie!" ;o)

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
> Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
> most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
> that's the day God is sleeping !
>
> "On the seventh day He rested" you know.

As Man runs aimlessly on this planet with his superficial beliefs, he
knows not of God.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

philo

news:dQLwg.6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> philo wrote:
> > Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
> > most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
> > that's the day God is sleeping !
> >
> > "On the seventh day He rested" you know.

> Oh - now THAT was funny <g>
>
> Kind of like calling my office for customer service on the weekend.

"Sorry,
> Charlie!" ;o)

Who knows...maybe I'm right ?

philo

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RWLwg.71499$(E-Mail Removed). net...
> Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
> > Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
> > most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
> > that's the day God is sleeping !
> >
> > "On the seventh day He rested" you know.
> >

> As Man runs aimlessly on this planet with his superficial beliefs, he
> knows not of God.

wasn't it Patton who said " there are no athiests in foxholes"

joevan

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:14:01 -0500, "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:dQLwg.6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> philo wrote:
>> > Yes, no wonder the world is so screwed up...
>> > most people who pray...do so on the Sabbath...
>> > that's the day God is sleeping !
>> >
>> > "On the seventh day He rested" you know.

>> Oh - now THAT was funny <g>
>>
>> Kind of like calling my office for customer service on the weekend.

>"Sorry,
>> Charlie!" ;o)
>>

>Who knows...maybe I'm right ?

It is said that with God all things are possible, right? So that
makes it possible for you to be right. On the other hand if we accept
that, then it means most things could be impossible.
If all things are possible the it is possible that all things are
impossible. Because impossible is a thing----- ah never mind.
and for the same reason."

Toolman Tim

joevan wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:14:01 -0500, "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dQLwg.6$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Oh - now THAT was funny <g>
>>>
>>> Kind of like calling my office for customer service on the weekend.
>>> "Sorry, Charlie!" ;o)
>>>

>> Who knows...maybe I'm right ?
>>

> It is said that with God all things are possible, right? So that
> makes it possible for you to be right. On the other hand if we accept
> that, then it means most things could be impossible.
> If all things are possible the it is possible that all things are
> impossible. Because impossible is a thing----- ah never mind.

Heh heh...it's getting way too deep for me <g>

http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_2/188.html

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.Nuboy-Industries.Com

philo

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:78Qwg.71607$(E-Mail Removed). net...
> Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
> > "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:RWLwg.71499$(E-Mail Removed). net...

> >> As Man runs aimlessly on this planet with his superficial beliefs, he
> >> knows not of God.
> >>

> > wasn't it Patton who said " there are no athiests in foxholes"
> >

> http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_2/188.html
>
>'

I guess it was not Patton.
Also, as I read a bit on the subject I see that some theists...
after seeing war from a foxhole...become atheists!