Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Napster and runtime to terminate it message

Napster and runtime to terminate it message

freckles680@googlemail.com

After being prompted to upgrade my Napster software I am unable to use
it due to an error message containg ".........runtime to terminate it
......". I have found a suggestion on the Microsoft site which says to
use a hotfix. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find this hotfix and have
been going round in circles.

Can anyone help me please?

Colleen