Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > dumps for 70-219

dumps for 70-219

sunil kumar

can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

Caffeine Fix

my dumps are at the sewerage treatment plant. you are more than welcome to
sift through all the dumps in your quest for mine. hint: mine is the one
with the most aroma emanating from it.
"sunil kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09a601c3a1e9$a7229820$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
> 70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Rich

Dumps are cheating, you twit! Don't you dare cheapen my
well earned certification. Walk the walk and talk the
talk! Study, build a lab, read a book!

Consultant

this guy, at ms, he will provide you with all the dumps, just dont give out
his addy, shhhh

(E-Mail Removed)
his name is mike phelp, good luck

"sunil kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09a601c3a1e9$a7229820$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
> 70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Kline Sphere

>can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
>70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

If you feel you need 'dumps' in order to pass these exams, then you
are a complete and utter disgrace. I realize that cheating is not
applicable in the 'fast food profession', however within IT you will
find that nowadays, cheats don't prosper -bad luck.

Consultant

so true, #3, so true

news:(E-Mail Removed)...