Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Continuous loading of a website

Continuous loading of a website

kenkolodner@aol.com

My internet explorer is currently attempting to load continuously the
same website. How do I stop it?? thanks!

Margolotta

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:57:31 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote
(in article <(E-Mail Removed). com>):

> My internet explorer is currently attempting to load continuously the
> same website. How do I stop it?? thanks!

Simple. Don't use Insecure Exploiter. Use Firefox.

Ben Myers

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> My internet explorer is currently attempting to load continuously the
> same website. How do I stop it?? thanks!

If you are trying to change the home page, click "Tools", then
"Internet Options".

Ben