Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook unterstutzen bitte

outlook unterstutzen bitte

theodora uvwo

Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was soll ich
tun?
ihre Theodora

Mike Easter

theodora uvwo wrote:
> Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was
> soll ich tun?
> ihre Theodora

I guess that 'outlook' should/might be OE Outlook Express. I guess that
subject might want help with OE. I guess Theodora might be getting an
alert when she tries to send mail and she wants to know what to do.

What does the alert say? Is your provider chello.at? Is your server
mgate.chello.at?

--
Mike Easter

Evan Platt

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:02:00 +0200, "theodora uvwo"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was soll ich
>tun?
>ihre Theodora

Translation:
Always an error indication comes if I email to send wanted. What am I
to do? their Theodora g

Well, since you have a microsoft e-mail address, ask your boss at
Microsoft.