Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Quick launch - IE6 Open in New Window ?

Quick launch - IE6 Open in New Window ?

Pete

Hi

Does anyone know how to make Internet Short Cuts stored in the Quick Launch
bit of the task bar open NEW sessions of IE6? Sometimes it works which is
wierd. Else, I'm accidently zapping existing sessions and having to mend
these.

I tend to create these shortcuts by draging the icon in the IE6 address bar
into the Qucik Launch area.

I'm thinking maybe there's a command line switch and to set up the shortcuts
manually?

Cheers

Pete

dadiOH

Pete wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know how to make Internet Short Cuts stored in the Quick
> Launch bit of the task bar open NEW sessions of IE6? Sometimes it
> works which is wierd. Else, I'm accidently zapping existing sessions
> and having to mend these.

A simple way is to either get a tabbed IE extension such as Crazy Browser or
use a browser such as FireFox that has built in tabs. It is really handy to
have multiple pages available just by clicking a tab rather than a whole
bunch of windows.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...