Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > services.exe slowing system

services.exe slowing system

Jimchip

On 2006-07-20, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:
> Well, sheriff, intuition is a *mother****er*. I just woke-up to take a
> ****. I thought I would check to see if you posted. It's just in time I see.

Now, that's what's called "obsessive".

[snip]
--
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence
with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Ponder

Hiya Jimchip.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> Don't encourage it. It will just get worse. Just a suggestion.

It's ok, I generally make one shot to speak my mind then ignore the
bastards

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Ponder

Hiya Rhonda Lea Kirk.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> That's actually true, but the very nature of the disorder is such that
> one wants to slap her senseless.

That's not enough, she's already there!

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Jimchip

On 2006-07-20, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hiya Jimchip.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
>> Don't encourage it. It will just get worse. Just a suggestion.

> It's ok, I generally make one shot to speak my mind then ignore the
> bastards

I know. But USENET is for general reading by all so please don't take my
post as directed, necessarily, at you...you merely provided me the
opportunity to say something, so... thanks.

I actually made a booboo with another one and accidently replied to the
wrong message

On 2006-07-20, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hiya Rhonda Lea Kirk.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
>> That's actually true, but the very nature of the disorder is such that
>> one wants to slap her senseless.

> That's not enough, she's already there!

She ain't the only one.

--
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence
with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Duane Arnold

> Have you read some of your own posts lately?
>
> The next time you get one of those pharmacy spams, get some valium from
> them, calm down and give it a ****ing rest.
>
> <goes back into corner>

Ponder, I am not reading any of the posts from these people. They don't
even exist. They might as well be posting to them self.

Duane

Duane Arnold

Jimchip wrote:
> On 2006-07-20, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:
>
>>Well, sheriff, intuition is a *mother****er*. I just woke-up to take a
>>****. I thought I would check to see if you posted. It's just in time I see.

> Now, that's what's called "obsessive".
>
> [snip]

No, I call it The Big Payback.

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/grand...thepayback.htm

Duane

Fred Hall

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:06:17 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

>> Have you read some of your own posts lately?
>>
>> The next time you get one of those pharmacy spams, get some valium from
>> them, calm down and give it a ****ing rest.
>>
>> <goes back into corner>
>>

>Ponder, I am not reading any of the posts from these people. They don't
>even exist. They might as well be posting to them self.

Liar.

English major in college, right?

--

"I decided to call my family to see if my dad had
received the news article about my job that I sent

My mom started to get rather unpleasant with
me. It seems my youngest sister printed up the
online journal entry where I was mentioning my
new television set that I bought, and I guess she
wanted to show my parents, that I am wasting my
money, or that I am a bad person for having a
better television than they do.

Well, I'll tell you how I can afford it. I bust my
****ing ass every day out in the hot sun eight to
nine hours a day riding a bike for a living. That's
how.

My old television died. My dad bought it for me in
1981 when my other television was stolen.

At any rate, I told my mom I had to get going
when I sensed the conversation was going bad.

That's the first time I spoke with my mother in
weeks.

A few weeks ago I asked my mom if she still loved
me, or cared about me. She said, "Well..." Do you
have any idea how that would make a man feel?

I am thankful that I have friends that are close to
me, and who appreciate me, and care about me.
It makes up for a family who doesn't seem to.

I'm going to watch Monday Night Football on my
new television."

-- Chuck Lysaght, a lonely net.kook who is despised by his mother

Ponder

Hiya Jimchip.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> I know. But USENET is for general reading by all so please don't take my
> post as directed, necessarily, at you...you merely provided me the
> opportunity to say something, so... thanks.

Yeah, no worries. I've been using Usenet since 1995. It was my primary
use for the internet when I first got my Demon account back then (on an
Amiga too!)

> I actually made a booboo with another one and accidently replied to the
> wrong message

Easily done

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Ponder

Hiya Jimchip.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

>>> That's actually true, but the very nature of the disorder is such that
>>> one wants to slap her senseless.

>> That's not enough, she's already there!

> She ain't the only one.

That's true in here in abundance