Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > In firefox no stop loading

In firefox no stop loading

Yellow Bob

In firefox if I want to click on the X to stop the page loading it will not
work. Then in the bottom right of the page where the green indicator boxes
are the figures next to the fox do not stop ticking over. How do I rectify
this please.

Old Yella

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Yellow Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>In firefox if I want to click on the X to stop the page loading it will not
|>work. Then in the bottom right of the page where the green indicator boxes
|>are the figures next to the fox do not stop ticking over. How do I rectify
|>this please.

Hit the Esc key to stop loading.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/adamhighstead/ch851227.jpg