Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > could you hold the onions please?

could you hold the onions please?

znakomi

MCSA and you don't know this? You didn't cheat on your exams did you?
Maybe one of your fellow braindumpers could help you.

http://www.mccourtesy.com/career_jobdetail.cfm

JaR

"znakomi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> MCSA and you don't know this? You didn't cheat on your exams did you?
> Maybe one of your fellow braindumpers could help you.

It'd be nice if we had some clue as to whom you were replying.

--
J.R. Jones
MCSA, A+, Net+

'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
bullets", he said.' --unknown

znakomi

lol, sorry 'bout that... the buttons are similar in color and placement
as my other board (where I have 2900+ posts), that has "reply" and
"spell check" instead of "new thread" and "reply", ...force of habit.

I was replying that guy who wanted us to bail him out of his
connectivity issue, lol, his post came just as I was coming out of 7
hours in the "study chamber" (yes, another weekend lost to 'the
cause')...so I was all set for a "shortcut guy".

20 lashes with a wet crossover(: