Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ACDSee 5 Setup File?

ACDSee 5 Setup File?

Kyle :o\)

I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.

If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
send. Thanks!!

--
Kyle )

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Margolotta

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:53:53 +0100, Kyle \) wrote
(in article <(E-Mail Removed)>) :

> I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
> after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
> HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
> ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
> 5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
> does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
>
> If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
> know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
> send. Thanks!!

Geez, use whatever it is that passes for your brain! If you've bought the
application, then contact the developer/distributor! Hardly rocket science.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Kyle \)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
|>after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
|>HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
|>ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
|>5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
|>does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
|>
|>If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
|>know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
|>send. Thanks!!

http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee

If your not running XP i'd drop back to 3.1 it's before it became
bloatware. 3.1 works under XP but it's got glitches.

--
http://tinyurl.com/putyg

Kyle :o\)

> http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee
>
> If your not running XP i'd drop back to 3.1 it's before it became
> bloatware. 3.1 works under XP but it's got glitches.

Been there - tried that. It's a trial version with no way to upgrade except
by paying again.

Kyle :o\)

Margolotta wrote:

> Geez, use whatever it is that passes for your brain! If you've bought
> the application, then contact the developer/distributor! Hardly
> rocket science.

Well than you smart little brain surgeon, you might realize that it's SUNDAY
and no one is there to answer e-mail! I'm trying to get it set back up
tonight rather than waiting for someone at ACDSee's parent company to
"maybe" get back to me! So Mr and/or Ms WhizKid - try thinking first and
speaking second!

FML

Kyle ) wrote:
> I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
> after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
> HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
> ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
> 5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
> does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
>
> If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
> know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
> send. Thanks!!

How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC it
was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have the CD
that came with the camera? It could be on there.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Kyle \)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
|>>
|>> http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee
|>>
|>> If your not running XP i'd drop back to 3.1 it's before it became
|>> bloatware. 3.1 works under XP but it's got glitches.

|>Been there - tried that. It's a trial version with no way to upgrade except
|>by paying again.

5's hard to find, and when I did it wasn't english
http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=acdsee&ext=&op=and

--
MySpace.com exploit serves up adware thru videos
http://chaseandsam.com/

Kyle :o\)

FML wrote:

> How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC
> it was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have
> the CD that came with the camera? It could be on there.

Unfortunately I downloaded it. My camera came with an ACDSee knock-off from
Olympus.

Kirk

Kyle ) wrote:

>FML wrote:
>>
>> How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC
>> it was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have
>> the CD that came with the camera? It could be on there.

>Unfortunately I downloaded it. My camera came with an ACDSee knock-off from
>Olympus.

Publish the name of a newsgroup that would you like me to post it in.

Kyle :o\)

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> 5's hard to find, and when I did it wasn't english
> http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=acdsee&ext=&op=and

I've never tried uTorrent before. Is the one you found on there called
"[isoHunt] ACDSee.v5.0.1.PowerPack.Suite.WinAll.Retail-EAT.torrent" ??