Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Abuse of the Net/Abuse on the Net

Abuse of the Net/Abuse on the Net

Dr Wankfest

There are some goobers posting here that don't know the difference between
abuse on Usenet and abuse of Usenet. Let me explain this clearly so you can
get it through some of your ****ing thick skulls. Abuse on Usenet is when
one of you asshats come up with some absurd solution to an OP's question
such as "Well, I think that XP is pretty bad since it keeps crashing on
your machine. You should do what I did and load Windows 98 on your brand
new $1000 machine. It still crashes but not as much!" When someone pipes up
and calls you a stupid **** or a raving imbecile, don't go crying that they
can't talk to YOU like that by ghod or this "e-mail" is family oriented and
naughty language isn't allowed. Furthermore, threatening to write a long
insipid note to their ISP about their nasty end user isn't going to produce
the end result, either, but just further aggravate your detractor plus ****
off the admin of the news server over. He'll just tell you to get over it
and he's not responsible for what his users say.
Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the newsgroups by
desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses $5 at time.
Another example would be those cretins in recently freed ex Eastern Block
countries seeking customers for their web sites featuring their under age
daughters ****ing kangaroos or gerbils. Now, the former should be reported
with gusto to their ISP because they usually stupidly use the NNTP server
of their very own ISP. I have been known, on occasion, to anonymously send
them boxes of cat **** if they are ignorant enough to post their home
address on Usenet. And remember this, you ****ing twits that post this
garbage, if you have a listed telephone number, it can be traced to your
address. The later, however disgusting the pR0n is, can be a lot harder to
remove as these guys are professionals. Sometimes you can shut them down
but mostly not. They originate from some **** hole third world server, an
open server or they have a bunch of open accounts and will use that as soon
as the old account was killed.
There you have it kiddies. Spit and hiss if you want but remember, if
someone calls you a stupid wanker, there isn't a ****ing thing you can do
about it.

Meat Plow

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:25:49 +0200, Dr Wankfest wrote:

> There are some goobers posting here that don't know the difference
> between
> abuse on Usenet and abuse of Usenet. Let me explain this clearly so you
> can get it through some of your ****ing thick skulls. Abuse on Usenet is
> when one of you asshats come up with some absurd solution to an OP's
> question such as "Well, I think that XP is pretty bad since it keeps
> crashing on your machine. You should do what I did and load Windows 98 on
> your brand new $1000 machine. It still crashes but not as much!" When
> someone pipes up and calls you a stupid **** or a raving imbecile, don't
> go crying that they can't talk to YOU like that by ghod or this "e-mail"
> is family oriented and naughty language isn't allowed. Furthermore,
> threatening to write a long insipid note to their ISP about their nasty
> end user isn't going to produce the end result, either, but just further
> aggravate your detractor plus **** off the admin of the news server over.
> He'll just tell you to get over it and he's not responsible for what his
> users say.
> Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
> entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the newsgroups by
> desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses $5 at time.
> Another example would be those cretins in recently freed ex Eastern Block
> countries seeking customers for their web sites featuring their under age
> daughters ****ing kangaroos or gerbils. Now, the former should be reported
> with gusto to their ISP because they usually stupidly use the NNTP server
> of their very own ISP. I have been known, on occasion, to anonymously send
> them boxes of cat **** if they are ignorant enough to post their home
> address on Usenet. And remember this, you ****ing twits that post this
> garbage, if you have a listed telephone number, it can be traced to your
> address. The later, however disgusting the pR0n is, can be a lot harder to
> remove as these guys are professionals. Sometimes you can shut them down
> but mostly not. They originate from some **** hole third world server, an
> open server or they have a bunch of open accounts and will use that as
> soon as the old account was killed.
> There you have it kiddies. Spit and hiss if you want but remember, if
> someone calls you a stupid wanker, there isn't a ****ing thing you can do
> about it.

LOL!
--
COOSN-266-06-25794

John Holmes

Dr Wankfest "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> There are some goobers posting here that don't know the difference
> between
> abuse on Usenet and abuse of Usenet. Let me explain this clearly so
> you can get it through some of your ****ing thick skulls. Abuse on
> Usenet is when one of you asshats come up with some absurd solution to
> an OP's question such as "Well, I think that XP is pretty bad since it
> keeps crashing on your machine. You should do what I did and load
> Windows 98 on your brand new $1000 machine. It still crashes but not
> as much!" When someone pipes up and calls you a stupid **** or a
> raving imbecile, don't go crying that they can't talk to YOU like that
> by ghod or this "e-mail" is family oriented and naughty language isn't
> allowed. Furthermore, threatening to write a long insipid note to
> their ISP about their nasty end user isn't going to produce the end
> result, either, but just further aggravate your detractor plus ****
> off the admin of the news server over. He'll just tell you to get over
> it and he's not responsible for what his users say.
> Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
> entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the
> newsgroups by desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses
> $5 at time. Another example would be those cretins in recently freed
> ex Eastern Block countries seeking customers for their web sites
> featuring their under age daughters ****ing kangaroos or gerbils. Now,
> the former should be reported with gusto to their ISP because they
> usually stupidly use the NNTP server of their very own ISP. I have
> been known, on occasion, to anonymously send them boxes of cat **** if
> they are ignorant enough to post their home address on Usenet. And
> remember this, you ****ing twits that post this garbage, if you have a
> listed telephone number, it can be traced to your address. The later,
> however disgusting the pR0n is, can be a lot harder to remove as these
> guys are professionals. Sometimes you can shut them down but mostly
> not. They originate from some **** hole third world server, an open
> server or they have a bunch of open accounts and will use that as soon
> as the old account was killed.
> There you have it kiddies. Spit and hiss if you want but remember,
> if
> someone calls you a stupid wanker, there isn't a ****ing thing you can
> do about it.

I must agree with this poast.

--
You bewildered lump of cute elephant dung.

Leythos

In article <Xns980018A6CB189iblowgoatsforfun@217.22.228.20> ,
(E-Mail Removed)0m says...
> Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
> entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the newsgroups by
> desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses $5 at time.

No, abuse of Usenet is posting Binary files of any type to Usenet - it's
been a plague since they added it in the 80's.

remove 999 in order to email me

Walter Mautner

Dr Wankfest wrote:

> There are some goobers posting here that don't know the difference
> between
> abuse on Usenet and abuse of Usenet. Let me explain this clearly so you
> can get it through some of your ****ing thick skulls. Abuse on Usenet is
> when one of you asshats come up with some absurd solution to an OP's

Calling *us* skullheads and assholes is a call for trouble. Don't forget to
see your neurologist and take these little blue pills every day.
Then follow the advice your ISP probably already gave you:
get over it.
Get a life.
Get and stay away from usenet if you can't cope with it.

> question such as "Well, I think that XP is pretty bad since it keeps
> crashing on your machine. You should do what I did and load Windows 98 on
> your brand new $1000 machine. It still crashes but not as much!" When

There is nothing wrong with that answer. Win98 helps troubleshooting (though
I would prefer knoppix), and a following reinstall of XPee is in order
anyway, if the machine proves to withstand win98. Otherwise ... well,
further advice depends upon the altitude above ground he's living.

> someone pipes up and calls you a stupid **** or a raving imbecile, don't
> go crying that they can't talk to YOU like that by ghod or this "e-mail"
> is family oriented and naughty language isn't allowed. Furthermore,

Noone is really interested in flamewars, except for fun. So, if
a "discussion" becomes offtopic with tendency to obscene, take it to
e-mail. Consequences of posting sh*t on usenet have to be accepted. If your
mate or spouse can read that, it's your fault and noone elses.
Btw., they can read it on Google, and your boss can do the same.
> Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
> entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the newsgroups by
> desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses $5 at time.

It's not so much difference. Posting useless flamewars and posting ad spams
both produce terrible noise and abuse both usenet and readers.
> There you have it kiddies. Spit and hiss if you want but remember, if
> someone calls you a stupid wanker, there isn't a ****ing thing you can do
> about it.

Glasshouse. Stones.

John Holmes

Walter Mautner "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

****.

--
Your mother was a sardonic con artist who always got into fights in a
mortuary.

Toolman Tim

Dr Wankfest wrote:
>I'm a wanker.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)-media.phx>,
(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:45:25 +0100, Leythos wrote
> (in article <VdNtg.26323$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>
> > In article <Xns980018A6CB189iblowgoatsforfun@217.22.228.20> ,
> > (E-Mail Removed)0m says...
> >> Abuse of Usenet is an entirely different story. An example is those
> >> entirely superfluous and illegal ponzi schemes posted to the newsgroups by
> >> desperate ignorant ****s seeking to save their fat asses $5 at time.

> > No, abuse of Usenet is posting Binary files of any type to Usenet - it's
> > been a plague since they added it in the 80's.
> >

> Say what?! How is posting a binary file to a designated binaries group "abuse
> of Usenet'?! Posting binaries to plain text groups, I would agree, but that's
> what binaries groups are there for.

Because Binaries should never had been permitted in Usenet. Back in the
early days you didn't have a means to uuencode them, then they added it
to email and since one of the transport methods for Usenet was email,
well, it kind of ruined it for small companies hosting Usenet servers.
Now more than 1TB per day passes through binary groups making retention
a problem for many Usenet hosting providers.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

Rectum Burrrrn

Walter Mautner <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Dr Wankfest wrote:
>
>> There are some goobers posting here that don't know the difference
>> between
>> abuse on Usenet and abuse of Usenet. Let me explain this clearly so
>> you can get it through some of your ****ing thick skulls. Abuse on
>> Usenet is when one of you asshats come up with some absurd solution
>> to an OP's

> Calling *us* skullheads and assholes is a call for trouble. Don't
> forget to see your neurologist and take these little blue pills every
> day. Then follow the advice your ISP probably already gave you:
> get over it.
> Get a life.
> Get and stay away from usenet if you can't cope with it.

<snip>

You seem like some whiny fag. Are you a whiny fag?

> Glasshouse. Stones.

****head.

HTH

Rectum Burrrrrn

Dr Wankfest

"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:9qVtg.558
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Dr Wankfest wrote:
>>I'm a wanker.

Tsk. I had thought more of you than post editing.