Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Total Access

Re: Total Access

Russ

I have downloaded this from Earthlink as well as getting the CD. It will
not work for me. I have contacted Earthlink several times with no good
results. Anybody have any ideas. I have Explorer Browser, XP windows.
Thanks, Russ