Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270 - Question Pool Complete Refresh

70-270 - Question Pool Complete Refresh

Marlin Munrow

I hear on the grapevine that the 70-270 question pool has been
completely refreshed in the same way that the 70-058 exam was in '99

Maybe the this will slow down the dumpers for a little while ?

Maybe a few more people will know the subject ?

I say good on Micro$oft!

Palin Jane@nospam.com

Not really, now the braindumpers will charge for upgrade!
It is just more money for dumpers!

Marlin Munrow

True (