Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I need some help! - OT

I need some help! - OT

Elader

I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php

You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all but one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.

I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of. It's driving me crazy.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Elader

Evan Platt

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:25:22 GMT, "Elader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
>http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php
>
>You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all but one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.
>
>I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of. It's driving me crazy.
>

>Thanks a ton in advance!

Don't think it's Sun or Java...

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...go&btnG=Search

Not sure who it is thought but you may find it at

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...go&btnG=Search

Good luck

Margolotta

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:25:22 +0100, Elader wrote
(in article <6Ndtg.63935$(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
> http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php
>
> You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all but
> one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.
>
> I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of. It's

> driving me crazy.
>

> Thanks a ton in advance!
>
> Elader

Please DO NOT post to this group in HTML Please see your news client's help
to learn how to switch to plain text. This is NOT a binaries group.

Thank you

Elader

My bad

"Margolotta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s-media.phx...
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:25:22 +0100, Elader wrote
> (in article <6Ndtg.63935$(E-Mail Removed)> ):
>
>> I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
>> http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php
>>
>> You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all
>> but
>> one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.
>>
>> I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of.
>> It's

>> driving me crazy.
>>

>> Thanks a ton in advance!
>>
>> Elader
>>

> Please DO NOT post to this group in HTML Please see your news client's
> help
> to learn how to switch to plain text. This is NOT a binaries group.
>
> Thank you

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:02:15 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:25:22 GMT, "Elader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
>>http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php
>>
>>You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all but one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.
>>
>>I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of. It's driving me crazy.
>>

>>Thanks a ton in advance!

>Don't think it's Sun or Java...
>
>http://images.google.com/images?svnu...go&btnG=Search
>
>Not sure who it is thought but you may find it at

Wow, Evan. Your job in this group is to intimidate and correct
newbies on their grammar and sentence structure, yet your's is
abhorrent as plainly seen above.

If you can't type sentences that are understandable, Evan, please stop
making it a priority to slam others.

Altie

Evan Platt

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:44:22 GMT, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
<CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@cad.com> wrote:

>Wow, Evan. Your job in this group is to intimidate and correct
>newbies on their grammar and sentence structure, yet your's is
>abhorrent as plainly seen above.
>
>If you can't type sentences that are understandable, Evan, please stop
>making it a priority to slam others.

I'll let others chime in, but I'd say my two sentences were quite
easily understandable. Did I use shorthand? Yes. Was it
understandable? Yes. Quite different from "hving prob with puter it
gives error when i try to reboot it still doesnt work its been hpning
i need a fix can u hlp pls thx"

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:52:53 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:44:22 GMT, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
><CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@cad.com> wrote:
>
>>Wow, Evan. Your job in this group is to intimidate and correct
>>newbies on their grammar and sentence structure, yet your's is
>>abhorrent as plainly seen above.
>>
>>If you can't type sentences that are understandable, Evan, please stop
>>making it a priority to slam others.

>I'll let others chime in, but I'd say my two sentences were quite
>easily understandable. Did I use shorthand? Yes. Was it
>understandable? Yes. Quite different from "hving prob with puter it
>gives error when i try to reboot it still doesnt work its been hpning
>i need a fix can u hlp pls thx"

Shorthand? What kind of shorthand is this:

Not sure who it is thought but you may find it at

The sentence above is what you consider shorthand? You typed an
incoherent sentence, Evan, own up to it. The poster in the other
thread that you attacked for not typing up to your pristine standards
wasn't much worse than this.

So what, he said Windows XP 2.0. You knew what he meant, but you took
it upon yourself to be a prick just because you thought it would be
fun. So, I thought it would be fun to grammar slam the grammar
slammer. You can't take it though, can you?

You have no problem trying to make a first time poster who needed help
more than most of the regulars in the group ever would feel stupid.
You don't appreciate the same being done to you do you though, you
don't feel like you deserve it. You want others to chime in to help
you make your weak point.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:07:40 GMT, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
<CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@cad.com> wrote:

>Shorthand? What kind of shorthand is this:
>
>Not sure who it is thought but you may find it at
>
>The sentence above is what you consider shorthand? You typed an
>incoherent sentence, Evan, own up to it. The poster in the other
>thread that you attacked for not typing up to your pristine standards
>wasn't much worse than this.
>
>So what, he said Windows XP 2.0. You knew what he meant, but you took
>it upon yourself to be a prick just because you thought it would be
>fun. So, I thought it would be fun to grammar slam the grammar
>slammer. You can't take it though, can you?
>
>You have no problem trying to make a first time poster who needed help
>more than most of the regulars in the group ever would feel stupid.
>You don't appreciate the same being done to you do you though, you
>don't feel like you deserve it. You want others to chime in to help
>you make your weak point.

Whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:39:15 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:07:40 GMT, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
><CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@cad.com> wrote:
>
>>Shorthand? What kind of shorthand is this:
>>
>>Not sure who it is thought but you may find it at
>>
>>The sentence above is what you consider shorthand? You typed an
>>incoherent sentence, Evan, own up to it. The poster in the other
>>thread that you attacked for not typing up to your pristine standards
>>wasn't much worse than this.
>>
>>So what, he said Windows XP 2.0. You knew what he meant, but you took
>>it upon yourself to be a prick just because you thought it would be
>>fun. So, I thought it would be fun to grammar slam the grammar
>>slammer. You can't take it though, can you?
>>
>>You have no problem trying to make a first time poster who needed help
>>more than most of the regulars in the group ever would feel stupid.
>>You don't appreciate the same being done to you do you though, you
>>don't feel like you deserve it. You want others to chime in to help
>>you make your weak point.

>Whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

Okay, thanks Evan.

Name

"Elader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:6Ndtg.63935$(E-Mail Removed). com...
I've been trying to finish off this logo trivia game I found at
http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php

You have to guess the company the logo represents, and I've gotten all but one. I need to know what the coffee cup logo in the middle is.

I tried Sun Java, and any combination of Sun and Java I could think of. It's driving me crazy.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Elader

My first guess would be CoffeeCup HTML Editor. But that is just a guess!