Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Viewing HTML pictures within the email

Viewing HTML pictures within the email

Jen

I have a friend that sends me emails with pictures. When I open the
emails, they show an empty box within the email and all the pictures
are shown small at the bottom of the email. What can I do to get the
pictures where they belong and not at the bottom of the email?

Evan Platt

On 11 Jul 2006 15:59:29 -0700, "Jen" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have a friend that sends me emails with pictures. When I open the
>emails, they show an empty box within the email and all the pictures
>are shown small at the bottom of the email. What can I do to get the
>pictures where they belong and not at the bottom of the email?

I'm guessing its a setting in your e-mail client.

Look there.

ProfGene

Jen wrote:
> I have a friend that sends me emails with pictures. When I open the
> emails, they show an empty box within the email and all the pictures
> are shown small at the bottom of the email. What can I do to get the
> pictures where they belong and not at the bottom of the email?

Save the atatchment to a file and view it in an image program that will
show them whatever size you like.

Viewing Pictures? SNOAD Firefox 1 03-12-2005 07:48 PM
PC Viewing vs DVD Player Viewing - MP3 play very fast Ray Donzdorf Computer Support 0 12-11-2004 01:07 PM
when I am viewing a catalogue on line, the pictures are blurry and unledgeable =?Utf-8?B?Y3JtaWxsZXI=?= Microsoft Certification 1 04-18-2004 12:10 AM
avoid sending pictures within email Zhang Weiwu (family name first) Firefox 1 09-11-2003 02:00 PM

Advertisments