Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows System Error

Windows System Error

=?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

Windows System Error - There is an IP conflict with another system on the
network

I just started getting the above error. I have an HP pavilion with with
802.11g/b capability. I have a abd a d-link wireless router that I use to
access the internet (Broadband) My PC is hardwired to the router. No
"network" is set up. What do I need to do to correct this error?
Thanks

Adam Membrey

Just out of curiosity, have you got DHCP enabled on your pavilion or are you
using static IP's?

If you're using static IP's, what IP address do you have your pavilion set
to (remembering that your router is 99% going to be 192.168.0.1 or
192.168.1.1)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...