Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I want to schedule disconnect a specific DUN connection.on winxp-how?

I want to schedule disconnect a specific DUN connection.on winxp-how?

ashjas

Hi,

I want to schedule a disconnect of a dialup networking connetion to
disconnect from the internet at a pre scheduled time.

And I also want to make sure that it is prevented from automatically
reconnecting again..(sometimes a window pops up and says connection has

been lost..and the countdown on redial button starts...I dont want
this..)

And also..subsequently shutdown/standby/hibernate my pc.

Any help will be very much appreciated..

Thanks.