Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Zone Alarm suite and port forwarding

Zone Alarm suite and port forwarding

JF

I have Pro evolution soccer 5 and I am trying to access online gaming. I
have to use port 5730, Zone Alarm suite (15 day trial at the moment)
blocks this even when I give it all the required permissions. Is there
anyway to tell ZA to let traffic through this port. I can disable ZA and
go online, but that kinda defeats the purpose of a firewall.

thanks
John

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

JF <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>I have Pro evolution soccer 5 and I am trying to access online gaming. I
|>have to use port 5730, Zone Alarm suite (15 day trial at the moment)
|>blocks this even when I give it all the required permissions. Is there
|>anyway to tell ZA to let traffic through this port. I can disable ZA and
|>go online, but that kinda defeats the purpose of a firewall.

Lots of problem reported with versions 6.5+ drop back to 5.5
http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=zalarm

--
Marshmallow blow-guns
http://www.auburnpub.com/articles/20...ews/news02.txt

whereswayno

I don't game, but this might help. When you right-click the system
tray icon for ZoneAlarm Security Suite, there's a menu option for
gaming. Click on that and see if it helps.

whereswayno