Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-214

Passed 70-214

Brendon Rogers

MS have changed their result format, you get a break down of how you did per
exam topic. Its similar to how the NT4 results were delivered

Brendon

Consultant

congrats

"Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> MS have changed their result format, you get a break down of how you did

per
> exam topic. Its similar to how the NT4 results were delivered
>
> Brendon

Rowdy Yates

well done! i might be taking it in the near future. i have to ask, how did
you find the test? was it hard? did it cover same/similar territory as 70-
220? did you get a score at the end?

"Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> MS have changed their result format, you get a break down of how you
> did per exam topic. Its similar to how the NT4 results were delivered
>
> Brendon

MCSE World

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> MS have changed their result format, you get a break down of how you did

per
> exam topic. Its similar to how the NT4 results were delivered
>
> Brendon

Brendon Rogers

Yes, you get a score at the end. It did cover a lot of the same ground as
220, although a lot more EFS.

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9422D4A7A3CF0rowdyyatesnospamplea@207.46.2 48.16...
> well done! i might be taking it in the near future. i have to ask, how did
> you find the test? was it hard? did it cover same/similar territory as 70-
> 220? did you get a score at the end?
>
> "Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > MS have changed their result format, you get a break down of how you
> > did per exam topic. Its similar to how the NT4 results were delivered
> >
> > Brendon

Rowdy

thanks

"Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):