Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SOLVE MINE PROBLEM

SOLVE MINE PROBLEM

ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

HELLO
I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
2000 SERVER
HAVE A GREAT DAY
OK BYE BYE

billyw

make sure RRAS is installed and enabled

www.microsoft.com/technet

"ZUBAIR ISHFAQ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01d701c39d8e$6c916290$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELLO
> I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
> BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
> DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
> AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
> 2000 SERVER
> HAVE A GREAT DAY
> OK BYE BYE

Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf

"ZUBAIR ISHFAQ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01d701c39d8e$6c916290$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELLO
> I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
> BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
> DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
> AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
> 2000 SERVER
> HAVE A GREAT DAY
> OK BYE BYE

Dude, are you for real? You're just toying with us right?

Jtyc

Turn on ICS.

Consultant

you mean in active directory? you do know what that is, right?

"ZUBAIR ISHFAQ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01d701c39d8e$6c916290$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELLO
> I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
> BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
> DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
> AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
> 2000 SERVER
> HAVE A GREAT DAY
> OK BYE BYE

Dragon

Remove the string between the machines, Put each machine upside down and
shake it well. This should cause the systems to reboot and all
writing/drawing/scribble should disappear from the screen. Put the systems
right side up again and draw/scribble/write again. Make sure this time all
is not in CAPS. Repeat as necessary.

"ZUBAIR ISHFAQ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01d701c39d8e$6c916290$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELLO
> I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
> BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
> DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
> AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
> 2000 SERVER
> HAVE A GREAT DAY
> OK BYE BYE

Paul Lynch

Remember to turn on your computer first, though.....

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Consultant

and prior to that, remember to plug it in

"Paul Lynch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Remember to turn on your computer first, though.....
>

> Regards,
>
> Paul Lynch
> MCSE

Jtyc

> and prior to that, remember to plug it in

I did all that but I don't see anything on the TV??

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Jtyc wrote:
>> and prior to that, remember to plug it in

> I did all that but I don't see anything on the TV??

Change channels... you're watching FOX

--
Fris "HIS FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help