Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Monitor Computer Temp

Monitor Computer Temp

Hi. Is there a program or somehow of checking temperture of computer while
working on it? I know i can by checking through bois settings on start up.
Cheers

Mr User

T wrote:
> Hi. Is there a program or somehow of checking temperture of computer while
> working on it? I know i can by checking through bois settings on start up.
> Cheers

You're MoBo manufacturer normally provides such an application check
their site or the CD provided with the MoBo.