Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE BACK AGAIN

MCSE BACK AGAIN

MCSE To Be OR Not To Be.

Once Again I look back on the mcse track. I was wondering
what you all think about just starting the mcse 2000
track vs 2003? I currently have w2k experience but wonder
if it would be wise to study/put the time in for the w2k
and upgrade to 2003? Need Direction.Thanks

Plain Jane@nospam.com

The journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.
Go take the 70-270, 70-290,...etc and start your MCSE
certification now!

Guddi

It will be wise act..Cheers!

Abe Pourau

I would say what does your company want you to do? Are they using a Win2K
design or Win2K3?
"MCSE To Be OR Not To Be." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:0bce01c39cd7$f3d3c6b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Once Again I look back on the mcse track. I was wondering
> what you all think about just starting the mcse 2000
> track vs 2003? I currently have w2k experience but wonder
> if it would be wise to study/put the time in for the w2k
> and upgrade to 2003? Need Direction.Thanks

Well everything, but mostly support. I'm kind of in a
trasition right now moving towards a infrastructure role.
So I would say it would help me out by getting my w2k and
then upgrade to w2k3. Just need to get in gear!

Again??? AGAIN???? NYC XYZ Firefox 4 04-23-2006 12:23 PM
HttpSession gets generated again and again!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! che Java 2 10-10-2005 10:20 PM
jserve booting again and again amit Java 0 10-02-2003 04:26 PM
IMPORTANT! Changes to your Cable Internet Service (again & again) Charlie Computer Support 4 07-17-2003 01:18 AM

Advertisments