Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE exams braindumps

MCSE exams braindumps

msadmin

Well I took and passed 70-292 today at a Prometric center. I noticed
that the testing program has been updated. On a number of the questions
I could have done with a MUCH larger screen as I couldn't see half of
the question in hand. Also one question that said see exhibit had no
exhibit button - had to take a big guess. So I noted it as I was going
to make a comment at the end. But strange things happened at the exam
end. I was not given the chance to comment and also it didn't even tell
me if I'd passed, only printed out the sheet.

Any one else had the same thing????

--
msadmin
msadmin's Profile: http://www.yourserver.com/forums/mem...tinfo&userid=1

John C. Rowland

msadmin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Well I took and passed 70-292 today at a Prometric center. I noticed
> that the testing program has been updated. On a number of the questions
> I could have done with a MUCH larger screen as I couldn't see half of
> the question in hand. Also one question that said see exhibit had no
> exhibit button - had to take a big guess. So I noted it as I was going
> to make a comment at the end. But strange things happened at the exam
> end. I was not given the chance to comment and also it didn't even tell
> me if I'd passed, only printed out the sheet.
>
> Any one else had the same thing????

I experienced the exact same problem with 70-292 today at a Prometric
center, a question was posed that explicitly referenced an exhibit (an
error message a user received upon logging in for the first time) that
was not there. I thought it was just a chance item and tried
returning to it later and the exhibit button still was not listed.

After the test, I asked the personnel at Prometric about it and they
informed me that unless I stopped taking the test and contacted them
there isn't really anything I can do about it. Likewise I was told
that they just present what Microsoft gives them.

I did leave a comment about the questions in the comment section but I
don't expect to hear any thing back.

--John