Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Enlightenment

OT: Enlightenment

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

I now understand why she kicked Kerpal's dog.

SHE RAN OUT OF CIGARETTES!

YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT

Keyboard Cowboy

Hey Fris,

*takes a drag... Exhales...*

ahh.. sweet nicotine.

*runs*

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
> Hey Fris,
>
> *takes a drag... Exhales...*
>
> ahh.. sweet nicotine.
>
> *runs*

DONUT TAWNT ME

I HAVE ONE CIG LEFT AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I SMOKE
IT ITS GONE AND I YAM GONNA CRY

Keyboard Cowboy

>DONUT TAWNT ME
>
>I HAVE ONE CIG LEFT AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT AND I

KNOW THAT WHEN I SMOKE
>IT ITS GONE AND I YAM GONNA CRY

Seriously... I quit a 1 year and 8 months ago. I had
smoked a 1 1/2 - 2 packs per day for 10-12 years. Quit
cold turkey. Did it all the while my Fiancee quit at the
same time... 2 people, pretty much ****ed off at the
world. If we could do it, someone with your sense of
humor should have no problem.

Besides, as long as you don't think of that calming
feeling of the thick sweet smoke filling your lungs when
you inhale... you shouldn't have any problems...

Consultant

oh, don't be such a woman.

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
> > Hey Fris,
> >
> > *takes a drag... Exhales...*
> >
> > ahh.. sweet nicotine.
> >
> > *runs*

> DONUT TAWNT ME
>
> I HAVE ONE CIG LEFT AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I

SMOKE
> IT ITS GONE AND I YAM GONNA CRY

Voip enlightenment to ring Japan JWH UK VOIP 2 07-04-2006 09:47 AM
Enlightenment DR17 desktop for Linux brianM NZ Computing 10 11-25-2005 11:42 PM
Challenging Project ... Need a deep guru to provide enlightenment. Jeff Wood Ruby 26 10-17-2005 03:04 PM
Enum enlightenment Roedy Green Java 12 07-16-2005 05:59 AM
Enlightenment E17 vids AD. NZ Computing 11 02-24-2005 05:43 AM

Advertisments