Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Odd question

Odd question

David Day

I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
there must be another term, more similar to spinster.

Thanks for your help

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

David Day wrote:
> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
> spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
> Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
> there must be another term, more similar to spinster.

We like to call them in this area as "Dinner is served".

dadiOH

David Day wrote:
> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
> would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
> similar to spinster.
>
> Thanks for your help

Horny?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Duane Arnold

David Day wrote:
> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
> spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
> Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
> there must be another term, more similar to spinster.
>
> Thanks for your help

A used *ho*.

Duane

Joe B

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:29:43 +0100, "David Day"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
>spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
>Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
>there must be another term, more similar to spinster.
>
>Thanks for your help

damaged goods

Toolman Tim

David Day wrote:
> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
> would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
> similar to spinster.
> Thanks for your help

Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>

The Old Sourdough

Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> David Day wrote:
>> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
>> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
>> would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
>> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
>> similar to spinster.
>> Thanks for your help

> Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>

If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

--
The Old Sourdough
I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.

Toolman Tim

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> David Day wrote:
>>> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
>>> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what
>>> she would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
>>> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
>>> similar to spinster.
>>> Thanks for your help

>> Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
>>

> If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

Heh heh <g>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>David Day wrote:
>>
>>>I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
>>>couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
>>>would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
>>>Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
>>>similar to spinster.
>>>Thanks for your help

>>Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
>>

> If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

Blind, crippled or crazy, just drifting through town, just broke out of
jail, it don't matter.
--
Just like the "easy loan" shops.

Toolman Tim

Rgr wrote:
> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>> Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
>>>

>> If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...
>>

> Blind, crippled or crazy, just drifting through town, just broke out
> of jail, it don't matter.

My ex met 3 of the 5 above criteria. I'll let you guess which three <g>

Odd behavior with odd code Michael Speer C Programming 33 02-18-2007 07:31 AM
odd performance question - xml parsing =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?= ASP .Net 2 01-18-2006 04:18 PM
Odd CSS question justin.harper HTML 41 04-12-2005 05:21 AM
Odd BT Home Highway Connectivity question Rifleman Computer Support 23 06-27-2004 12:34 AM
Odd question G Computer Support 12 02-10-2004 11:51 PM

Advertisments