Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule

Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule

jack@sunrainad.com

Title: Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule

I am Jack of TVkoo.com, one of major Chiese webTV technology supplier.
We have a platform of test for live broadcasting, with more than 300
users in the world. 50% in Asia, 30-40% in Europe, the rest in America
and Africa. In half a year, we find the great optunity of IPTV- PC, the

interactive TV seems to be so easy to be built, with our innovative P2P

live broadcasting system.

Try download the client software - viviplay.exe from www.TVkoo.com, you

will joy the global broadcasting merely by one server. The enhanced
streaming technology empowered a global broadcasting tide, one PC and
15Mbps uploading boradband connection is enough to provide VCD quality
video to 10000 users concurrently, with no regional litmit, even in
Africa, one can enjoy the live video from server in China.

Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule, global TV
not far!

Email/MSN (E-Mail Removed)

Mara

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)>, the spindly wastrel and toupeed
woofter who likes lewd one handed clapping with sea horses, and whose
partner is a giver-and-taker with a shaven muffhole, wrote in