Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer is running slow - Hijackthis log attached

Reply
Thread Tools

Computer is running slow - Hijackthis log attached

 
 
Neal2222@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
apprecuated.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:25:34 AM, on 7/2/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BTNtService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NILaunch.exe
C:\Program Files\Audio Deck\EnMixCPL.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\wlan111t.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\HIJACKTHIS\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet
Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper -
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper -
{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program
files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -
c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Net-It Launcher] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NILaunch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EnvyHFCPL] C:\Program Files\Audio Deck\EnMixCPL.exe
1
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network
Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
/STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BlueSoleil.lnk = C:\Program Files\IVT
Corporation\BlueSoleil\BlueSoleil.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR WG111T Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program
Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\wlan111t.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program
files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Translate English Word -
res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmwordtrans.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program
files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page -
res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program
files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate Page into English -
res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmtrans.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console -
{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Web Entry - {B4E30F61-16D9-11D3-85D1-005004229569} -
C:\lotus\org6\organize\bandobjs.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} -
(no file)
O9 - Extra button: MUSICMATCH MX Web Player -
{d81ca86b-ef63-42af-bee3-4502d9a03c2d} -
http://wwws.musicmatch.com/mmz/openWebRadio.html (file missing)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {01010E00-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft
SmartIssue) -
https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsi.cab
O16 - DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script
Runner Class) -
https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsr.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine
Advantage Validation Tool) -
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} (LSSupCtl Class) -
https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/LSSupCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo
Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue)
- http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsi.cab
O16 - DPF: {44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script
Runner Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class)
-
http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...?1121190730000
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class)
-
http://update.microsoft.com/microsof...?1150765419390
O16 - DPF: {963BE66B-121D-4E6C-BF9F-1A774D9A2E41} -
http://moneycentral.msn.com/cabs/pmupdate2.exe
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo
Class) - https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {FFFFFFFF-CACE-BABE-BABE-00AA0055595A} -
http://www.trueswitch.com/sbc/TrueInstallSBC.exe
O18 - Protocol: pure-go - {4746C79A-2042-4332-8650-48966E44ABA8} -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\puresp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: BlueSoleil Hid Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BTNtService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision
Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pure Networks Network Magic Service (nmservice) - Pure
Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network
Magic\nmsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA
Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Rio MSC Manager (RioMSC) - Digital Networks North
America, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RioMSC.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security
Center\SymWSC.exe

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
> it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
> Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
> GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
> apprecuated.
>
> Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
> Scan saved at 4:25:34 AM, on 7/2/2006
> Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
> MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
>
> Running processes:
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
> C:\Program Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BTNtService.exe
> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
> C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmsrvc.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\NILaunch.exe
> C:\Program Files\Audio Deck\EnMixCPL.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
> C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
> C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\wlan111t.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
> C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
> C:\HIJACKTHIS\HijackThis.exe
>
> R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
> http://www.dell.com
> R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet
> Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
> O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper -
> {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
> 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
> O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper -
> {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program
> files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
> O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -
> c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Net-It Launcher] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NILaunch.exe
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EnvyHFCPL] C:\Program Files\Audio Deck\EnMixCPL.exe
> 1
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network
> Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
> /STARTUP
> O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
> IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
> O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
> O4 - Global Startup: BlueSoleil.lnk = C:\Program Files\IVT
> Corporation\BlueSoleil\BlueSoleil.exe
> O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR WG111T Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program
> Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\wlan111t.exe
> O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program
> files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsearch.html
> O8 - Extra context menu item: &Translate English Word -
> res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmwordtrans.html
> O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program
> files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmbacklinks.html
> O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page -
> res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmcache.html
> O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
> res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
> O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program
> files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsimilar.html
> O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate Page into English -
> res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmtrans.html
> O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
> C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
> O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console -
> {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program
> Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
> O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
> C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
> O9 - Extra button: Web Entry - {B4E30F61-16D9-11D3-85D1-005004229569} -
> C:\lotus\org6\organize\bandobjs.dll (file missing)
> O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} -
> (no file)
> O9 - Extra button: MUSICMATCH MX Web Player -
> {d81ca86b-ef63-42af-bee3-4502d9a03c2d} -
> http://wwws.musicmatch.com/mmz/openWebRadio.html (file missing)
> O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet
> Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
> O16 - DPF: {01010E00-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft
> SmartIssue) -
> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsi.cab
> O16 - DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script
> Runner Class) -
> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsr.cab
> O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine
> Advantage Validation Tool) -
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
> O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} (LSSupCtl Class) -
> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/LSSupCtl.cab
> O16 - DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo
> Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab
> O16 - DPF: {44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue)
> - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsi.cab
> O16 - DPF: {44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script
> Runner Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab
> O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class)
> -
> http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...?1121190730000
> O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class)
> -
> http://update.microsoft.com/microsof...?1150765419390
> O16 - DPF: {963BE66B-121D-4E6C-BF9F-1A774D9A2E41} -
> http://moneycentral.msn.com/cabs/pmupdate2.exe
> O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo
> Class) - https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/SymAData.cab
> O16 - DPF: {FFFFFFFF-CACE-BABE-BABE-00AA0055595A} -
> http://www.trueswitch.com/sbc/TrueInstallSBC.exe
> O18 - Protocol: pure-go - {4746C79A-2042-4332-8650-48966E44ABA8} -
> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\puresp.dll
> O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
> O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
> O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
> O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
> O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
> C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
> O23 - Service: BlueSoleil Hid Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program
> Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BTNtService.exe
> O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision
> Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common
> Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
> O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation -
> C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
> O23 - Service: Pure Networks Network Magic Service (nmservice) - Pure
> Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network
> Magic\nmsrvc.exe
> O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA
> Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
> O23 - Service: Rio MSC Manager (RioMSC) - Digital Networks North
> America, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RioMSC.exe
> O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation -
> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security
> Center\SymWSC.exe
>

Why is it that Hijackthis log files when posted are like twenty times
longer than my HJT logfile? It's a given, "Help me analize this" and the
log file is longer than Tutankama's history.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
pcbutts1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>...

> Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
> it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
> Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
> GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
> apprecuated.


Remove the following malware:

> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsi.cab O16 -
> DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script Runner
> Class) - https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsr.cab
> O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine
> Advantage Validation Tool) -
> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/LSSupCtl.cab O16 -
> DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo Class) -
> http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab O16 - DPF:
> {44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue) -
> http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsi.cab O16 - DPF:
> {44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script Runner Class)
> - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab O16 - DPF:
> {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class)


> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/SymAData.cab O16 -


> O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation -
> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security
> Center\SymWSC.exe




 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
pcbutts1 wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> <(E-Mail Removed) .com>...
>
>
>>Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
>>it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
>>Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
>>GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
>>apprecuated.

>
>
> Remove the following malware:
>
>
>>https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsi.cab O16 -
>>DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script Runner
>>Class) - https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsr.cab
>>O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine
>>Advantage Validation Tool) -
>>https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/LSSupCtl.cab O16 -
>>DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo Class) -
>>http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab O16 - DPF:
>>{44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue) -
>>http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsi.cab O16 - DPF:
>>{44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script Runner Class)
>>- http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab O16 - DPF:
>>{6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class)

>
>
>>https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/SymAData.cab O16 -

>
>
>>O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation -
>>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security
>>Center\SymWSC.exe


Actually, I couldn't agree more. I consider anything "Symantec" to be
malware. It can royally screw up a wet dream. But maybe you should
preface the advice with "you need to get rid of that Norton **** on your
computer".
 
Reply With Quote
 
Noel Paton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
> it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
> Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
> GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
> apprecuated.
>
> Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
> Scan saved at 4:25:34 AM, on 7/2/2006
> Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
> MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
>


This is NOT the right place to post HJY logs - there are dedicated forums
with trained helpers for that purpose!!!

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_R...:_Introduction
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/prevention.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/tshoot.html
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com/
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...moving_Malware

When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
(http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware.
**Post your log to http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7, or other appropriate
forums for expert analysis, not here.**

Having said that, it's obvious that you are not very diligent with updates -
you are running a vulnerable version of Sun Java (v1.5.0.2 -- the latest is
1.5.0.7). You need to UNINSTALL all old versions of Java before installing
the current one - or your system may still be vulnerable to certain
exploits.

WRT Norton - you need to uninstall it complatetly - which requirs more than
just using Add/Remove Programs...
http://basconotw.mvps.org/SymRem.htm


HTH
--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to NG's

 
Reply With Quote
 
pcbutts1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> <(E-Mail Removed) .com>...
>>
>>
>>> Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it
>>> and it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
>>> Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with
>>> 1 GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
>>> apprecuated.

>>
>>
>> Remove the following malware:
>>
>>

> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsi.cab O16 -
> DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script Runner
> Class) - https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...rl/tgctlsr.cab
> O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine
> Advantage Validation Tool) -
> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/LSSupCtl.cab O16 -
> DPF: {3451DEDE-631F-421C-8127-FD793AFC6CC8} (ActiveDataInfo Class) -
> http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab O16 - DPF:
> {44990200-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec SmartIssue) -
> http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsi.cab O16 - DPF:
> {44990301-3C9D-426D-81DF-AAB636FA4345} (Symantec Script Runner Class)
> - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab O16 - DPF:
> {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class)
>>
>>
>>> https://www-secure.symantec.com/tech...l/SymAData.cab O16 -

>>
>>
>>> O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation -
>>> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security
>>> Center\SymWSC.exe

>
> Actually, I couldn't agree more. I consider anything "Symantec" to be
> malware. It can royally screw up a wet dream. But maybe you should
> preface the advice with "you need to get rid of that Norton **** on
> your computer".


**** off, wodger, you duff ****.



 
Reply With Quote
 
pcbutts1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
First ignore the other pcbutts1 who replied to this thread it is a troll
giving you bad advice. Second ignore the post by Noel Paton he is a fake MS
MVP who is also giving out bad advice. HJT logs are acceptable in this
group. The only things I see in your log that should be fixed are the 2
lines below but that will do nothing about your Norton or slowness issue.
Have HJT fix the lines below then download Crap Cleaner from here
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ccsetup130.exe run it using the default
setting. When done go here and update your version of Java
http://www.java.com . Dump Norton and just use AVG.

O9 - Extra button: Web Entry - {B4E30F61-16D9-11D3-85D1-005004229569} -
C:\lotus\org6\organize\bandobjs.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} -
(no file)


--


The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com



<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Norton Antivirus will not "Live Update" so I loaded AVG. I ran it and
> it says "no virus found". I have run Adaware and Spynot and Ace
> Utilities Registry Cleaner. Computer is still slow. It is a P4 with 1
> GB RAM. Dell 4600. My Hijackthis log is below. Any help would be
> apprecuated.
>
> Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
> Scan saved at 4:25:34 AM, on 7/2/2006
> Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
> MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
pcbutts1 wrote:

> **** off, wodger, you duff ****.


Mommy, is that you?
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

> when you wake up, Noel, you might want to consider that KMan has a
> legitimate point.
>
> When you chastise people who know no better, you send them straight into
> the loving arms of pcbutthead.
>
> It's posts like yours that do his foul work for him.


That ****ing chicken never had a legitimate point to make in his life.
And since you seem to like to cozy up to such ****, you are now in my
Bozo bin. Have a nice life, bitch.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Top
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2006
Rgr laid this down on his screen :
> pcbutts1 wrote:


>> **** off, wodger, you duff ****.


> Mommy, is that you?


No, that is your brother, or least she used to your brother. She
is your sister.

Dad

--
Never mind that Man behind the curtin


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows XP freezes when USB mouse/keyboard are attached but not when a serial set is attached John Dalberg Computer Support 4 06-17-2007 09:27 AM
Computer performance degrading - Hijack this log attached thomasagiroux@aol.com Computer Support 4 09-02-2005 03:35 AM
Computer performance degrading - Hijack this log attached thomasagiroux@aol.com Computer Support 3 09-01-2005 10:43 PM
Computer Problems & HijackThis Log Help Michael Computer Support 2 08-09-2004 07:04 PM
HijackThis Log UnderDog Computer Support 5 05-08-2004 10:48 PM



Advertisments