Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

OT: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
crazier than I already was (yes, that is possible) I have exactly TWO (COUNT
EM TWO) cigarettes left in my pack. I thought I had at least one, maybe two
more packs in my briefcase and I am now having a MAJOR anxiety attack. I
promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it kind of
snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!

Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the MEAN
SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).

Love,

--
Fris "PUT IN YOUR OWN FREAKIN' INTERNYM!!!1!!!! YOU BASTAGE" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the
MEAN
> SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).

Just take up alcohol instead. Easy squeazy.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

JaR wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a
>> little crazier than I already was (yes, that is >possible)

> If you need any advice, I may humbly say that I happen to be an
> expert on this subject. I have quit many times, and shall no doubt do
> so again, someday.

BASTAGE!

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CSQ BRAINDUMP?

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
> crazier than I already was (yes, that is >possible)

If you need any advice, I may humbly say that I happen to be an expert on
this subject. I have quit many times, and shall no doubt do so again,
someday.

J.R. Jones
CSQ [Certified Smoking Quitter]

Consultant

you'll be fine. i smoked for 12 years, then decided to quit, back in 97,
havent smoked since. but i do go to the gym 5-6 times per week instead

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
> crazier than I already was (yes, that is possible) I have exactly TWO

(COUNT
> EM TWO) cigarettes left in my pack. I thought I had at least one, maybe

two
> more packs in my briefcase and I am now having a MAJOR anxiety attack. I
> promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it kind

of
> snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!
>
> Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the

MEAN
> SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).
>
> Love,
>
> --
> Fris "PUT IN YOUR OWN FREAKIN' INTERNYM!!!1!!!! YOU BASTAGE" beeŽ MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kendal Emery

Just remember Fris..... No one likes a quitter

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
> crazier than I already was (yes, that is possible) I have exactly TWO

(COUNT
> EM TWO) cigarettes left in my pack. I thought I had at least one, maybe

two
> more packs in my briefcase and I am now having a MAJOR anxiety attack. I
> promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it kind

of
> snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!
>
> Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the

MEAN
> SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).
>
> Love,
>
> --
> Fris "PUT IN YOUR OWN FREAKIN' INTERNYM!!!1!!!! YOU BASTAGE" beeŽ MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR wrote:
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message

> BASTAGE!
>
> WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CSQ BRAINDUMP?

They advertise them on the TV all the time. I saw one this morning that
promised to end anyone's smoking addiction in 5 days! FREE! Yes! You get
six bottles of stuff for FREE! Well, free except for the $8.95 S&H charge
per bottle.

HTH HAND

JaR

Oh, BTW, QUIT SHOUTING! YOU ARE SCARING MY CAT!

Ken Briscoe

> I promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it
kind of
> snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!

Fris, don't be such a wuss. You ever seen the Marlboro man? Now that's a
man's man. You don't want to be labeled a quitter, do you? My parents raised
me to finish what I started, and I believe that's a good philosophy. You
might want to reconsider your decision. Look, this country is going to go to
hell in a handbasket if everyone starts being a quitter. This country was
founded by hard-working go-getters. You never saw them quit, did you? The
Declaration of Independence doesn't end after "When in the course of human
events", does it? No. Because they saw to it that they didn't quit and wrote
out the whole damned thing. Besides, they were tobacco farmers, the founding
fathers WANT you to smoke. How can you say no to the great men who founded
this great nation of ours? Huh? No patriotic American can say no to the
founding fathers! So what are you, some sort of Communist? Huh? Is that it?
That's what I thought. Now open up that pack and light up!

--

KB - MCNGP #26

S. O'Brien

awww that's cruel... I havent had a ciggy in 1 week, 4 days and 21.5
hours... lol I just counted that... havent been trying to keep track for
sanity's sake... well I was never sane so I guess I am safe anyway. Now if
I can just keep calm between now and thursday I should be ok... got a
promising job interview that day...

--
Sue "don't let me kill the interviewer" MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just remember Fris..... No one likes a quitter

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
> > crazier than I already was (yes, that is possible) I have exactly TWO

> (COUNT
> > EM TWO) cigarettes left in my pack. I thought I had at least one, maybe

> two
> > more packs in my briefcase and I am now having a MAJOR anxiety attack.

> > promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it

kind
> of
> > snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!
> >
> > Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the

> MEAN
> > SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).
> >
> > Love,
> >
> > --
> > Fris "PUT IN YOUR OWN FREAKIN' INTERNYM!!!1!!!! YOU BASTAGE" beeŽ MCNGP

> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kendal Emery

> Oh, BTW, QUIT SHOUTING! YOU ARE SCARING MY CAT!

Oh, give the cat a tranquilizer, and let Fris shout, it'll do him good

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me