Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > And the Yanks think US rates are low...

And the Yanks think US rates are low...

Simon Geary

Jtyc

Scotland eh? That's probably billy's company.

The dirty corporate bastard...

billyw

it's not my company.. i would never pay such derisory rates.. <cough>
anyway it's a buyers market.. when that changes the shoe will be on the
other foot.. of course that other foot will be indian of course, but none
the less...

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Scotland eh? That's probably billy's company.
>

> The dirty corporate bastard...

billyw

19k for a sys admin.. seems fair to me.
most are inarticulate and rarely get drunk.. hardly people you would be
wanting to pay enuff money to go out

"Simon Geary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.jobserve.com/it/jobserve/...657C729C3F7722

Jtyc

> other foot.. of course that other foot will be indian of course, but none
> the less...

It's all about the Rupee's my friend.

billyw

hey the new world currency.. no longer the mighty "green back".. rather the
"mighty red and sometimes green with tractors and a little bald guy on it,
back"

quite catchy huh.. think it might catch on??

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > other foot.. of course that other foot will be indian of course, but

none
> > the less...

> It's all about the Rupee's my friend.

Scott D

When I said $17.00 an hour offered to work at Microsoft
Canada in the SMS engineer role, that was in Canadian $$.
That translates to approx. 10.50 US$ per hour, or 6 in
British currency per hour.

I think we can all agree that 6 an hour to be an engineer
for any product is just rediculous.

jobid=6E657C729C3F7722

>.

Jtyc

>I think we can all agree that 6 an hour to be an engineer
>for any product is just rediculous.

Might as well apply for this position:

We start all our new Associates at a minimum of $8.25 an hour for one simple
reason...you are important to us! And our commitment to a higher starting
wage is just one of the ways in which we show it. Another way is through
offering excellent benefits like flexible schedules to accommodate school
and other activities, paid vacations, free meals, comprehensive training,
and a 401k plan. For our full time Associates, we provide a benefits package
that also includes medical, dental, vision, life and travel insurance
coverage.

Scott D

Oh boy!!!! Canadian Minimum Wage!!! Where does thie US
Fortune 100 Project Manager sign up for THAt one!!!

(On the Volt Technical Services homepage for jobs at
Microsoft no doubt!)

ROFLMAO

billyw

if you are "happy" to work for 6 quid an hour, when do you want to start

"Scott D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01d501c39cae$5ba3cd50$(E-Mail Removed)...
When I said $17.00 an hour offered to work at Microsoft
Canada in the SMS engineer role, that was in Canadian $$.
That translates to approx. 10.50 US$ per hour, or 6 in
British currency per hour.

I think we can all agree that 6 an hour to be an engineer
for any product is just rediculous.

So you want free Trade with the Yanks, just think again. Jack Hammond NZ Computing 3 09-24-2006 11:31 PM
OT: are you yanks nuts billyw MCSE 37 11-18-2004 08:59 PM
Yanks and Christmas Bobby Bewl Computer Support 13 12-28-2003 07:11 PM
all you yanks out there ... Richard Reynolds Java 8 11-12-2003 09:43 PM

Advertisments