Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217

70-217

Rowdy Yates

Hellow all. I will be taking the 70-217 real soon.

Just wanted to know if anyone has taken this exam recently; and if so:

- do you remember the # of q's?
- did you get a score at the end?
- pass mark?
- did you think it was easy or hard?

I took the 70-218 couple of weeks ago. I got a score & bar graph thingy at
the end. This was the first time i ever got one of these. I guess it's
true, too many people bitched and MS put the scores back in.

But, I am glad I didn't get a score for 70-216. he..he..

As always, all your replies & input are much appreciated.

cheers,
Rowday, MCSA

Plain Jane@nospam.com

I took the 70-217 last week. It is a pass/fail only test
with 54 questions for 150 min.

I found it easier than 70-216. 70-216 has many wordy
questions often go into 2 pages with diagrams or
exhibits. The questions are slightly shorter in 70-217.
this made it easier to analyze especially in a 15"
monitor. Check the objectives in Microsoft Website.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-
216.asp#SKILLS
Pay careful attention to skill being measured section.
With a lot of study and take frequent checkpoints to
measure your progress, You will pass this test with
flying color! Don't be afraid go back and re-read the
section over in the book again, you will gain new insight!
I used MOC -W2k Active Directory Services, Exam Cram 2
and transcender for preparation. Good luck!

Andjelic

HI,
I passed 712 on 22.10
53 questions