Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Power Meter

Power Meter

PWB

I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
can anyone tell me why please.

why?

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB wrote:

>I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
>ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
>can anyone tell me why please.

This will be some version of Windows 2000/XP?

Which power meter, something you downloaded or Control Panel / Power
Options / Advanced (or Power Meter) tab / Always show icon on the task
bar?

For XP , you haven't selected Hide inactive icons have you?

Me

why?

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB wrote:

>I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
>ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
>can anyone tell me why please.

BTW, the news group 24hshd isn't a chat room or really 24hr support, nor
NTL or any other ISP, service provider.

You don't need (or do you?) to post the same query 6 minutes apart.

Me

Evan Platt

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
>ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
>can anyone tell me why please.

Details would probably help. What kind of laptop, what operating
system, etc.

Usage Meter Linz Wireless Networking 1 12-01-2005 01:37 AM
19 Feb 2005, Low cost Networking for 180 meter(outdoor) apart PCsusing Windows OS Sham Yemul Wireless Networking 8 03-02-2005 04:06 AM
I.E. Bogus Progress Meter? Doug ASP .Net 1 08-03-2004 12:40 PM
FF v0.9 - progress meter while dl? Galaxy Firefox 4 07-06-2004 07:00 AM
*Impossible* to build an upload progress meter using ASP.NET. Can you prove me wrong? Brian Birtle ASP .Net 3 10-16-2003 03:53 PM

Advertisments