Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Business Opportunities - MCSE

Business Opportunities - MCSE

zMacabre

Hi guys

I'm a new kid in IT town juz obtained my MCSE
Certification.

Business & Accounting in background, couldn't get a job
with the above... even for a helpdesk job.

Depressed.. now decided to start a business with IT.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

pheonix1t

zMacabre wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm a new kid in IT town juz obtained my MCSE
> Certification.
>
> Business & Accounting in background, couldn't get a job
> with the above... even for a helpdesk job.
>
> Depressed.. now decided to start a business with IT.
>
> Any advice?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards,

what makes you think the mcse would help you with getting business?
too many businesses have become aware that the mcse is a joke.
Now since you have business and accounting background....why don't you
consider getting into the business accounting market? vendors like
accpac or intuit are good places to start. For this market it's also
good to have very good understanding about how databases work. Accpac
is really nice because it can run on windows or linux. So far this
year, about half of our work has been getting companies off of windows
onto linux.

sundar

How come you have got into the conclusion that there is nothing that
can be combined with Business & Accounting Background?

Have you made enough searches to find out a career on the above? Its
Technology which has married Accounting.

I am also suggesting you to look out for places like "SIMPLY
ACCOUNTING", "ACCPAC PRO SERIES / ADVANTAGE SERIES" or "INTUIT" for a
probable start.

You can get more suggestions, if you are really serious.

Sundar