Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hotmail EML attachments

Hotmail EML attachments

Roscoe

Hi All,

I have a hotmail account and I use the hotmail website to work
with and view my email.
Recently I've been receiving email with a .EML file attached
to it and I do not want
do download them, I want to open them. The system gives me an
open with what
window and I've tried every program in the window and none of
them work except
internet explorer and it won't display pictures or the
documents correctly. What
program can I use? I tried to register the msimn.exe. but
can't find it in the open
with what window.

When I click the start button and the select run and enter
msimn.exe /reg I see the
Outlook Express program is in the open with what program
window. I select it and
all it does is open outlook that's all I get. Is there another
program I can use to put in
the open with window so I can select it when I want to open a
EML file to view?

Thanks For The Help