Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > PASSED 70-210 !

PASSED 70-210 !

MANAGER

Could someone tell me shat woud be the best prosecution after 70-210? Do you
think is better 70-215 or Windows 2003 Server?

Thank you for any advice

Bye,
Alex

Ken Briscoe

> shat
> prosecution

Good man. Lawyers deserve it. (No offense to any lawyers or anything...)

--

KB - MCNGP #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Jonojacker

Congratulations!

"Could someone tell me shat woud be the best prosecution after 70-210?"

???

Jono
www.compcerts.com

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1026182.html
Jonojacker

Jonojacker's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=147805

Caffeine Fix

Ken,
Any relation to Jack and Jerry?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > shat
> > prosecution

> Good man. Lawyers deserve it. (No offense to any lawyers or anything...)
>
> --
>

> KB - MCNGP #26

> ---
> Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Rowdy Yates

Manager, that's totally up to you, man. The 70-210 counts as a core towards
2k3 cert. so you can proceed in that direction if you want.

perhaps a better question to ask youreself is --> "Am I going to be working
in a w2k3 environment?"

If your place has made the switch to w2k3 already, then ask yourself "Will
my boss be more impressed that i have a w2k3 cert or not really care if you
have a w2k cert?"

also, don't forget, the curiculum & exams for 2k have been around a while.
the 2k3 curiculum has just come out. i don't think it's even offered yet at
my MCT facility.

hopy some of this helped

RY, MCSA

"MANAGER" <manager@calvanet.191.it> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Could someone tell me shat woud be the best prosecution after 70-210?
> Do you think is better 70-215 or Windows 2003 Server?
>
> Thank you for any advice
>
> Bye,
> Alex

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> shat
>> prosecution

> Good man. Lawyers deserve it. (No offense to any lawyers or
> anything...)

Do be careful, we do have one lawyer who is a fellow MCNGP. We also have
many members who hate lawyers... we just don't hate her. Well, not a lot,
anyway. And we wouldn't dare say it to her face anyway because she'd rip
off your head and crap down your neck.

--
Fris "Ally McBeal" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

MANAGER

Excuse me for my English, on the 25th I was very excited because I had
just passed the exam,so I wrote doing many mistakes. I'm not English but I
try to do my best.
Thank you for the advices
Many regards

Alex

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:Xns94204AEFC43F0rowdyyatesnospamplea@207.46.2 48.16...
> Manager, that's totally up to you, man. The 70-210 counts as a core

towards
> 2k3 cert. so you can proceed in that direction if you want.
>
> perhaps a better question to ask youreself is --> "Am I going to be

working
> in a w2k3 environment?"
>
> If your place has made the switch to w2k3 already, then ask yourself "Will
> my boss be more impressed that i have a w2k3 cert or not really care if

you
> have a w2k cert?"
>
> also, don't forget, the curiculum & exams for 2k have been around a while.
> the 2k3 curiculum has just come out. i don't think it's even offered yet

at
> my MCT facility.
>
> hopy some of this helped
>
> RY, MCSA
>

> "MANAGER" <manager@calvanet.191.it> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Could someone tell me shat woud be the best prosecution after 70-210?
> > Do you think is better 70-215 or Windows 2003 Server?
> >
> > Thank you for any advice
> >
> > Bye,
> > Alex

Ken Briscoe

> Ken,
> Any relation to Jack and Jerry?

Nope. But I met Ben and Jerry once.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe

> Do be careful, we do have one lawyer who is a fellow MCNGP. We also have
> many members who hate lawyers... we just don't hate her. Well, not a lot,
> anyway. And we wouldn't dare say it to her face anyway because she'd rip
> off your head and crap down your neck.

Duly noted, Fris. Thanks for the heads up...now I won't say anything stupid.

About lawyers.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Jtyc

> Duly noted, Fris. Thanks for the heads up...now I won't say anything
stupid.

> About lawyers.

Lawyers are the scourge of the Earth. They feed off of other people's
misery like a leech.

i hate lawyers...