Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PST only showing deleted Items folder

PST only showing deleted Items folder

Polarbear

When I try to attach a privatefolder.pst file to Outlook 2000 (size 157
Mb), I only get deleted items and no subfolders.
I've tried to run scanpst.exe and it says it containt 4 subfolder - but
I can't see them.
Anyone who has a clue how to restore the file? It contains important
messages
Thx in advance - Polarbear

Plato

Polarbear wrote:

> When I try to attach a privatefolder.pst file to Outlook 2000 (size 157
> Mb), I only get deleted items and no subfolders.
> I've tried to run scanpst.exe and it says it containt 4 subfolder - but
> I can't see them.
> Anyone who has a clue how to restore the file? It contains important
> messages

Try zipping up the directory and mailing as an attachment. Note that
your message will NOT reach very many email boxes as many have 10 or 20
meg limits.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Polarbear

Hi Plato
Sorry I can't send it to you if is that what you mean - any other
suggestions?
Thx Polarbear

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Polarbear" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hi Plato
|>Sorry I can't send it to you if is that what you mean - any other
|>suggestions?
|>Thx Polarbear

Send it to me!

No, he's saying the file is to large to send, make multiple zips of it
or find a service that will take that size file
http://www.yousendit.com/

Gmail.com will only take 10 megs.

--
Microsoft Says Recovery from Malware Becoming Impossible,
also calls users stupid :}

Polarbear

Hi Penny

I can't send it because it contains confidential material, so I'm sorry
that ain't an option. I think my CEO will explode if he know I've send
it outside our company

Thx Polarbear