Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Rotate video in Pinnacle Studio

Rotate video in Pinnacle Studio

Steve Freides

I have Pinnacle Studio, which I use only occasionally, version 8.12.
I'm trying to take a friend's .AVI clip and rotate it 90 degrees before
saving it in another format.

How do I rotate it?

TIA.

-S-

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Steve Freides wrote:
> I have Pinnacle Studio, which I use only occasionally, version 8.12.
> I'm trying to take a friend's .AVI clip and rotate it 90 degrees before
> saving it in another format.
>
> How do I rotate it?

From what I've seen, you need to download Virtual Dub and use it's
rotate function.

Toolman Tim

Rgr wrote:
> Steve Freides wrote:
>> I have Pinnacle Studio, which I use only occasionally, version 8.12.
>> I'm trying to take a friend's .AVI clip and rotate it 90 degrees
>> before saving it in another format.
>>
>> How do I rotate it?

> From what I've seen, you need to download Virtual Dub and use it's
> rotate function.

Yup. That's what I do. Works fine for me.