Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Missing emails

Missing emails

Fred Larmie

Since downloading and installing windows XP updates from Microsoft this past
week, I'm not receiving anything with OE. Everything else has remained the
same including Norton IE. Help! Bud.

Evan Platt

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:54:22 -0700, "Fred Larmie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Since downloading and installing windows XP updates from Microsoft this past
>week, I'm not receiving anything with OE. Everything else has remained the
>same including Norton IE. Help! Bud.

You thought of contacting your ISP perhaps?

Or perhaps verifying all your settings in OE?

Or send yourself an e-mail from a web based source (hotmail, gmail,
etc) and see if you get a bounce?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Fred Larmie wrote:

> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

What is Norton IE?

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Fred Larmie wrote:
>
>> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

> What is Norton IE?

Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

chuckieŽ

Thank God! Just think of the posts for help that would generate...<g>

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> > Fred Larmie wrote:
> >
> >> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

> > What is Norton IE?

> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.
>

> --
> Blinky RLU 297263
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
> Coming Soon: Filtering rules specific to various real news clients

Toolman Tim

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Fred Larmie wrote:
>>
>>> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

>> What is Norton IE?

> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

Sirius Cybernetics is having trouble with the local marketing permits...

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

>>> What is Norton IE?

>> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

> Sirius Cybernetics is having trouble with the local marketing permits...

Sirius?

No, just kidding.

No way I'm walking into that.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Top

Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Fred Larmie wrote:
>>
>>> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

>> What is Norton IE?

> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
you are telling.

Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
shark head"

Top

--

Nevermind that Man behind the curtain

Blinky the Shark

Top wrote:
> Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

>>> What is Norton IE?

>> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

> Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
> you are telling.
>
> Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
> shark head"

Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it. I thought it
and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.

<clickety>

There. Done.

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Top wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :

>>> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

>> Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
>> you are telling.
>>
>> Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
>> shark head"

> Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it. I
> thought it and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.
>
> <clickety>
>
> There. Done.

You're wasting your time <g>

Still missing inbound emails? Rajinder Nijjhar Computer Support 5 03-24-2006 11:48 PM
Scanning my emails for harmfull emails etc lee.ingram Computer Support 4 01-12-2006 01:21 AM
missing emails MCSE 2 12-17-2004 10:26 PM
How to stop Sir name showing on emails from hotmail emails Drifter Computer Information 3 07-07-2004 07:15 AM
Missing Emails Norman Computer Support 10 12-08-2003 08:09 PM

Advertisments