Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > opening blank page

opening blank page

Tight Guard SecurityŠ

I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it shows
blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings have changed any
help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok on these certain sites.

Regards

Tracey

Tight Guard SecurityŠ

Tight Guard SecurityŠ" <ofcourse_we_sell_fcking_car_alarms@carsecurity>
>I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it shows
>blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings have changed any
>help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok on these certain sites.
>
> Regards
>
> Tracey

Also in OE when i go to clink a link it will not work anymore, Please any
help on these two
Tracey

Fred

Tight Guard SecurityŠ wrote:
> I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it
> shows blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings have
> changed any help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok on
> these certain sites.
> Regards
>
> Tracey

Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

Tight Guard SecurityŠ

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tight Guard SecurityŠ wrote:
>> I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it
>> shows blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings have
>> changed any help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok on
>> these certain sites.
>> Regards
>>
>> Tracey

> Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

Fred your a star it worked. A1

Sigi Rindler

>> Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

> Fred your a star it worked. A1

So, waht exactly did you do?

Banned Apache

Tight Guard Security? <ofcourse_we_sell_fcking_car_alarms@carsecurity> ,
the stumpy-sponger and stocky hundert-funf-und-siebziger who likes
disgusting menage-a-moi with rabbits, and whose partner is a business
girl with a big poontang pie, wrote in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Tight Guard SecurityŠ"
> <ofcourse_we_sell_fcking_car_alarms@carsecurity> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it
>> shows blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings
>> have changed any help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok
>> on these certain sites. Regards
>>
>> Tracey

> Also in OE when i go to clink a link it will not work anymore, Please any
> help on these two
> Tracey

Try clinking it harder or bashing it over the head with your vibrator.

HTH

--
Lunch was nice;
Common aborted feotus and foreskin sauce and injured intestines with

Banned Apache

Sigi Rindler <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp>, the gurgling-good-for-nothing
and tightfisted gussie who likes hardhearted nob-a-jobs with worms, and
whose partner is a hay-bag with a bald-headed vadge, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>> Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

>> Fred your a star it worked. A1
>>

> So, waht exactly did you do?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dumb ****.

--
Lunch was nice;
Marred humpbacked whale tumor with liver preserve next to dirty Manx cat

Fred

Tight Guard SecurityŠ wrote:
> "Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Tight Guard SecurityŠ wrote:
>>> I click on certain links in web sites and it opens a page but it
>>> shows blank even in the url bar. I believe my security settings
>>> have changed any help on this one. The block up popper is set for
>>> ok on these certain sites.
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Tracey

>> Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

> Fred your a star it worked. A1

That's good.
I had a similar problem once when I updated a Dell branded copy of XP home
to a Pro Microsoft version.