Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > youtube

youtube

Psy 93

hello,
anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
not just the link but the whole file

TIA

joevan

On 22 Jun 2006 14:11:39 -0700, "Psy 93" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hello,
>anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
>not just the link but the whole file
>
>TIA

google for keep file or try the ink below. It works with firefox.
Don't know about IE. Maybe it does maybe it don't.
www.keepvid.com
and for the same reason."

Plato

Psy 93 wrote:

> anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
> not just the link but the whole file

Ask youtube

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Psy 93" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>hello,
|>anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
|>not just the link but the whole file

FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.

Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

--
http://www.spacetelescope.org/videos...ve/topic/dvd//

Trent SC

> |>hello,
> |>anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
> |>not just the link but the whole file
>
> FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.
>
> Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
> to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
> it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
> Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

Or just install FLVPlayer

joevan

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:13:57 +0100, "Trent SC"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> FireFox as mention'd has an extension - worth looking into.
>>
>> Opera (and I would think IE) - let the video play all the way thru, go
>> to your cache sort by date it will be the large file on top, transfer
>> it someplace else and rename it something.FLV
>> Then I use "Total Video Converter" to convert it to an MPG

>Or just install FLVPlayer

I posted it here if anyone wants it. Make things a little easier.
You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The file
will expire in 7 days.

Link:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...C7292049E7153B
and for the same reason."

Ponder

Hiya Trent SC.

In <news:449b1625$0$936$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> Or just install FLVPlayer

Unless you're using Linux

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

anthonyberet

Psy 93 wrote:
> hello,
> anyone here know of a way to transfer video from youtube to computer?
> not just the link but the whole file

This firefox extension will do it, apparently:
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php