Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Newbie DVD question burning the VIDEO_TS folder.

Newbie DVD question burning the VIDEO_TS folder.

NormalJim@no.address

I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out how to
do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the contents of
the VIDEO_TS folder.
I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

Rick

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out
> how to
> do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the
> contents of
> the VIDEO_TS folder.
> I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

You might have to be in the expert mode?

83LowRider

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...

> I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out

how to
> do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the

contents of
> the VIDEO_TS folder.
> I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

with DVD selected at top, and then PHOTO AND VIDEO.
you should now notice a slide bar at the bottom of the interface,
slide the bar to the right, then BURN DVD-VIDEO FILES

NormalJim@no.address

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 03:33:47 GMT, "83LowRider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
>>
>> I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out

>how to
>> do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the

>contents of
>> the VIDEO_TS folder.
>> I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

>with DVD selected at top, and then PHOTO AND VIDEO.
>you should now notice a slide bar at the bottom of the interface,
>slide the bar to the right, then BURN DVD-VIDEO FILES

I don't have that setting to choose.

I used to be able to drag and drop the VIDEO_TS folder for burning but I can't
find any setting in the latest Nero that will let me do that.
It driving me crazy.

Missing Video_TS.vob...How to recreate? Arawak Computer Support 4 07-26-2008 04:45 AM
Video_TS meaning luminos DVD Video 6 11-26-2007 06:08 AM
Re: (norwin) [2003] - "VIDEO_TS.BUP" yEnc (1/1) Richard C. DVD Video 0 12-30-2003 02:56 PM
Help-VRO file to VOB/VIDEO_TS sanpablo DVD Video 1 12-29-2003 12:54 AM

Advertisments