Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Cant login.

Cant login.

Lazo Basic

Just done my MCP Win2000 today and now cant register om the MS site du to
error saying "Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your
Customer Profile record."

I have edited my passport and everything is fine apart from there is no
field for Home telephone number, but the field does exist on MS login site
asking for last four digits.

Any ideas please.

--
Lazo Basic
e-mail: Lazo(at)blueyonder.co.uk

KarlInTheNHS

Email Microsoft about it. I had a problem (lost Vendor
ID) and they solved it efficiently.

Credit when it's due

Yap think you're right..

I have the same problem too.

Try forwarding your email to '(E-Mail Removed)'

Good Luck!