Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A virtual webcam for Skype, MSN Messenger on Windows XP?

A virtual webcam for Skype, MSN Messenger on Windows XP?

totojepast@razdva.cz

While Skype and MSN Messenger support live video calls, I would like to
stream a pre-recorded video file or a photo slide show to the caller.

Is there any software available for Windows XP to emulate a webcam with
a video file or a slideshow of photographs?

Swiss Tony

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> While Skype and MSN Messenger support live video calls, I would like to
> stream a pre-recorded video file or a photo slide show to the caller.
>
> Is there any software available for Windows XP to emulate a webcam with
> a video file or a slideshow of photographs?

http://www.splitcamera.com/ this will do it. not sure if it sends auido or
not.