Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE EK?

MCSE EK?

Phil

There is an individual running around my friend's high
school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
for? Thank you for your assistance.

Consultant

excluding knowledge

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02b001c398e5$df6496f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is an individual running around my friend's high
> school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
> he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
> for? Thank you for your assistance.

NEW NAME, OLD GUY

misspelled 2K with EK?
You just started it. You will see tons of explanations what EK means.

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02b001c398e5$df6496f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is an individual running around my friend's high
> school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
> he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
> for? Thank you for your assistance.

Abe Pourau

EK would stand for "I am an idiot!". <-- And a child
stalker.

Johnny

EK = European Koon!!!

)

ZGr1m

Or maybe it stands for "Eastside Massive" but they
mispelled the K part which should have been M.

Just a nebulous thought.

Johnny

Does he wear a dirty old mans coat, have a a beard and a
shady hat? I'd worry about what he's doing there not what
EK stands for...

Phil

lol.

Johnno

OR was he wearing a cape and riding around on a motorcycle
pulling wheelies? If so then he might be Evil Kinevil!!!

Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Johnny

I don't know. Does E Know...?