Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Squeeze ~vs~ Pry

Squeeze ~vs~ Pry

Wereo_SUPREMACY

You know when I had my exploits with my PSU a couple of weeks ago with
a screwdriver I nearly punched a hole in my motherboard because I
didn't know you're supposed to just squeeze the 20-prong socket instead
of trying to PRY it loose.

So I saved my PSU, but in the process nearly destroyed my motherboard.
I was very lucky this screwdriver didn't slip! And no, I never did find
that belt inside of there

Thanks everyone especially Toolman Tim. Scott