Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ISA Cert 70-227

ISA Cert 70-227

Ben

So, I just passed 70-227 (phew!!)

Funny thing though, it was 62 questions instead of 55???
Then at the end I got a score, I thought they were only
doing Pass or Fail. And I got 5 bar graphs showing my
results for each of 5 sections.

Is Microsoft going back to giving scores in all exams or
was this a one off?

Thanks,

Ben

Christopher Beasley

Ben,

CONGRATS!

Christopher Beasley
"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0e6c01c398b3$f4c4ec20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, I just passed 70-227 (phew!!)
>
> Funny thing though, it was 62 questions instead of 55???
> Then at the end I got a score, I thought they were only
> doing Pass or Fail. And I got 5 bar graphs showing my
> results for each of 5 sections.
>
> Is Microsoft going back to giving scores in all exams or
> was this a one off?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

johnny

Yep!

brianz

Congratulations!!

You've not been in this newsgroup for a while then? Else you've have known
the answers to your questions before you even asked them!

Microsoft have caved in under pressure (for once) and gone back to the
scores. All exams will eventually have scores again.

Brian
MCSA:Security (2k)
MCSE:Security (2k)

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0e6c01c398b3$f4c4ec20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, I just passed 70-227 (phew!!)
>
> Funny thing though, it was 62 questions instead of 55???
> Then at the end I got a score, I thought they were only
> doing Pass or Fail. And I got 5 bar graphs showing my
> results for each of 5 sections.
>
> Is Microsoft going back to giving scores in all exams or
> was this a one off?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Ben

Ahhh, cool, I like knowing where I went wrong.

Thanks,

Ben