Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio/Video Out of Sync

Audio/Video Out of Sync

Deerfoot

I downloaded an episode of Ren & Stimpy in avi format and the audio is way
out of sync with the video.

Is there a codec or something I can download to correct this problem.

I use Windows Media Player with WinXP.

Please advise.

Thanks.

sittingduck

Deerfoot wrote:

> Is there a codec or something I can download to correct this problem.
>
> I use Windows Media Player with WinXP.

Codecs will not help, but you could try using the audio delay function in
your player. Windows Media Player Classic (6.4) has it, so does VLC.