Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stupidity is its own reward

Stupidity is its own reward

Maybe

After downloading the multiparts of a yenc message, how the hell do I
get them to the yenc decoder. Xnews drop-down doesn't permit my moving
them out of Thunderbird? (Win XP)

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Maybe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>After downloading the multiparts of a yenc message, how the hell do I
|>get them to the yenc decoder. Xnews drop-down doesn't permit my moving
|>them out of Thunderbird? (Win XP)

from the Command line
http://www.yenc.org/ydec.htm

--
Ticket 760 Man Law #45--Your Friend's Children
You are never permitted to say to another man:

sittingduck

Maybe wrote:

> After downloading the multiparts of a yenc message, how the hell do I
> get them to the yenc decoder. Xnews drop-down doesn't permit my moving
> them out of Thunderbird? (Win XP)

Learn to use Xnews (it's really cool!) and download the binaries with THAT
next time.