Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't see newsgroup headers, OE

Can't see newsgroup headers, OE

Karl Engel

Just setting up my suscribed newsgroups in Outlook Express on a different
computer from usual. Can't see any messages at all in any of the groups,
though it's definitely downloading headers at 300 a time. Tried all views,
including Show All Messages. Just get There are no items in this view.

Karl Engel

Sorted - View>Current View>Group messages by conversation, switched this on
& off a couple of times and it fixed itseld
news:4493401b$0$31215$(E-Mail Removed)...