Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Non disclosure agreement?

Non disclosure agreement?

Johnny V

Is it considered a violation of the MS Non-disclosure
agreement if you come to the newsgroups and disclose
information about an exam? i.e how many questions you had,
how long you had what some of the questions were like and
the percentage of questions relating to a certain topic.

If this is the case then aren't you all just doing what
pirate companies such as Testking and Cheetsheets etc do?
You may despise these companies for what they do, as I do,
but really those of you who do this are no better. The
fact that you don't pay for the disclosed information is
irrelevant.

Whatever.

Johnny.
MCSE x 8,000,000
CompTIA A+, Net+

Techie

Johnny V
You are over simplifying things with your comment, to compare what happens
here to TestKing is a massive stretch of the imagination. TestKing publishes
actual test questions with questionable responses for the most part people
here will post the number of questions, the passing score and a breakdown of
the test they wrote which is hardly the same thing.

Although this is probably still a violation of the NDA its minor compared to
publishing the actual questions.

"Johnny V" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03c001c39830$c8ea0d20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it considered a violation of the MS Non-disclosure
> agreement if you come to the newsgroups and disclose
> information about an exam? i.e how many questions you had,
> how long you had what some of the questions were like and
> the percentage of questions relating to a certain topic.
>
> If this is the case then aren't you all just doing what
> pirate companies such as Testking and Cheetsheets etc do?
> You may despise these companies for what they do, as I do,
> but really those of you who do this are no better. The
> fact that you don't pay for the disclosed information is
> irrelevant.
>
> Whatever.
>
> Johnny.
> MCSE x 8,000,000
> CompTIA A+, Net+

McseUk

when
>they wrote the NDA.
>
>Ben
>
>.

Did you write that because your trying to ease your guilt
about cheating Jonny?